2017-2018: Downloadable Forms:
- Intent to Return Form
- CNCS Tardiness Policies and Procedures
- Absence Excuse Form
- CNCS Policy Regarding Concern / Issue Resolution
Supply Lists by Grade/Class:
- 1st Grade
- 2nd Grade
- 3rd Grade
- 4th and 5th Grades
- 6th Grade
- 7th Grade
- 8th Grade - Ms.Davis
- 8th Grade - Mr.Fitz
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday - 8:00 am to 3:15pm (Breakfast at 7:45)
Wednesday - 8:00am to 1:00pm (Breakfast at 7:45)
Digital Monday Mailer:
This is an email announcement list. Postings include information for parents and guardians of CNCS students including the Digital Monday Mailer (sent every Monday), school closings, special event announcements, and other information. Please click on the grade/s your student/s are in to sign up:
Please remember to update your email information if it should change!
Send Money to CNCS:
Click here to login to Engrade - used by most teachers
Click here to go to the 'Online Gradebook' - used by some teachers.
Required Volunteering Commitment:
Our school is structured as a parent/teacher cooperative. Family participation is central to the success of the CNCS program. Please plan to participate in the following ways:
- Every family contributes 40 hours per year
- Every family joins at least one school committee
This year we are instituting a new process. Here’s how it works:
- Your family’s summer packet will include a form called Our Family Commitment to help you plan how you will co-create CNCS this school year. Will you run an enrichment club? Attend building work days? Help out at recess? All of the above? Make a plan for how you will meet your family’s 40-hour commitment.
- Our Family Commitment also asks you to think about what committee you will join and what talents, skills, interests, or other aspects of yourself you might be willing to share with the City Neighbors community.
- At the end of each trimester, we’ll return a copy of your Family Commitment to you and ask that you estimate the number of hours you contributed in the trimester. It’s a great time to reflect on how you are meeting your commitment.
Paper forms are available on the table outside the office, which can be filled out and turned in to the office.
Student Lunch: free for all students
After School Care:
City Neighbors has a fabulous partnership with the United Educational Corporation. They provide a range of exciting on site after school activities! You can read all about it, and will need to register for aftercare on their website: http://www.uecprograms.com
CLICK HERE for more information.
In case of one or two hour delay.
Please note, if a late opening falls on a Wednesday, dismissal will occur at the usual time of 1PM.
|One Hour Delay:|
|Proceed to Classrooms||9:00 AM|
|Learning Begins||9:15 AM|
|Two Hour Delay:|
|Proceed to Classrooms||10:00 AM|
|Learning Begins||10:15 AM|
***On mornings when the precipitation continues, the late opening may turn into a closure. Please check the information again before heading out to school.
Before & After Care on days with closures or delays:
It is extremely important for everyone to understand that when school is not open because of a weather delay or closure, there is no one on site to watch your children. There is no Before or After care provided during weather closures, and staff are not available to watch your children. Please do not bring children to school during these times.
If, during extremely warm weather, the temperature outside at the Baltimore Inner Harbor is reported by the National Weather Service to have reached a heat index of 90 degrees by 11:00 AM., school officials will notify area television and radio stationa that all schools will close for students 2 1/2 hours earlier than regularly scheduled. National Weather Service Forecast for Baltimore